Everyone Has A Story To Tell...
Are you a natural storyteller? If so, this is the course for you. During the course, we will examine the details behind great storytelling, including:
- Establishing and maintaining a focus towards your storytelling event or activity.
- Target and profile intended audiences.
- Find, create and select stories to reach your audience.
- Analyze story structure for effective delivery.
- Identify and use the teller’s natural storytelling voice and physical presence.
- Create new and use existing storytelling activities to achieve intended outcomes.
- Design and deliver a storytelling program.
- Identify and develop a repertoire of stories.
One time per semester $15 registration fee required.